Saturday, May 28, 2011
BE THANKFUL!!!
I was so profoundly touched today as I enjoyed worship with the Father. As I began to thank him for so many things that he has blessed me with, even the clothes I was folding. Sometimes when I fold clothes and then have to put them away, I get slightly irritated over such a trivial task. But then I thought to myself, I should change my perspective on how I look at this everyday chore. The reality is that we are a family of four, and as most of you know, four people can create quite a bit of laundry. What if we didn't have those clothes to even wash, fold and put away? I thought of the countless humans around the world who wear the same clothes day in, and day out. If they do get to wash their clothes, it most likely is in a puddle of dirty water, that they may also use to drink from. We are so conditioned here in the States to having so many amenities at our fingertips. There is nothing wrong with that. God has blessed us to live here in comfort, but how many of us have said thank you for the privilege of living here in the US. Even if you have to go to Laundromat to do your laundry, you are still blessed!!! There are so many things we have to be thankful for in this life, lets start today by saying thank you to Jesus for making it all possible. He alone is worthy to be praised in the morning and at night and all through out the day!!! Shout unto the Lord with a joyful noise and BE THANKFUL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment